If you’re an avid wine connoisseur like us then it’s certain that you’d have given thought about getting the best wine cooler or wine cellar so you can enjoy your wine at perfect temperature and in the best conditions possible. Being the lovers of great wine it is our duty to help fellow wine lovers choose the best equipment possible to store the wine.
We’ve compiled a list of 10 best available Wine coolers in the market right now. We’ve considered several different aspects of a product and have compiled this list after giving it a lot of thoughts. All the products listed below have good reviews from their customers and that is our highest priority to help you get the best available product in the market.
We’ve also mentioned differences between each products we’ve listed and have also mentioned their types. In our list you’ll find single zone cooling, dual zone cooling, and built-in wine coolers. It is up to you to decide which one you’d like to go for.
Single Zone Cooling – If you prefer single cooling unit and just store red wine or white wine then you should opt for a single zone cooling. They’re not costly, and they’re quite small in size so they don’t take too much space. If you’re a newbie into this whole thing and don’t know which one to choose then we’d recommend that you start with single zone cooling and then work your way up later.
Dual Zone Cooling – As the name suggests this one allows dual cooling. This are recommended for those who prefer storing both red and/or white wines. This are a bit costlier then single zone coolers.
Built-in Coolers – These are recommended for those who like to integrate the whole wine cooling unit in their kitchen or other places. This units are big but they add a nice touch to your overall design. They’re also costly since they can store a lot more then your usual coolers.
Best Wine Coolers 2022
|Image||Brand||No. Of Bottles||Single Zone or Dual Zone||Dimensions||Price||Reviews|
|Kalamera||30 Bottles||Single Zone||22.4 x 14.9 x 33.9 inches||Check Detailed Review|
|Koldfront||24 Bottles||Dual Zone||33.5" H x 14" W x 22.25" D||Check Detailed Review|
|Avanti||12 Bottles||Single Zone||20.2 x 10 x 25.2 inches||Check Detailed Review|
|Allavino||36 Bottles||Dual Zone||23.2 x 23.5 x 32.8 inches||Check Detailed Review|
|AKDY||21 Bottles||Dual Zone||20 x 13.4 x 32.3 inches||Check Detailed Review|
|Haier||18 Bottles||Dual Zone||20.3 x 37.2 x 9.9 inches||Check Detailed Review|
|NewAir||18 Bottles||Single Zone||14 x 19.4 x 25.8 inches||Check Detailed Review|
|Sunpentown||20 Bottles||Single Zone||20.2 x 15.8 x 21.6 inches||Check Detailed Review|
|Haier||6 Bottles||Single Zone||20.3 x 14.1 x 9.9 inches||Check Detailed Review|
|NewAir||28 Bottles||Single Zone||18.1 x 20.9 x 29.2 inches||Check Detailed Review|
Top 10 Best Wine Cellar Review
Here is the list of 10 best wine coolers we recommend (click on the name to open detailed review):-
10. NewAir AW-281E 28 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler Review – Single Zone Cooler, it can store up to 28 bottles at perfect temperature.
9. Haier 6-Bottle Wine Cellar with Electronic Controls Review – Perfect for small needs, can hold up to 6 bottles at time. Costs just under $130, great for starters!
8. Sunpentown WC-20TL ThermoElectric 20-Bottle Wine Cooler Review – Great Combination of value wine cooler which costs just under $150 and can hold up to 20 bottles at a time.
7. NewAir AW-181E 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler Review – Recommended for it’s cool design, best selling in America.
6. Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door Wine Cellar Review – Upgraded version of Haier 6-Bottle Model, Dual Zone Cooling, Recommended for both Red wine & White wine lovers!
5. AKDY 21 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Freestanding Wine Cooler Review – Dual Zone, High Ratings from Customers, great design & efficiency overall!
4. Allavino FlexCount VSWR36-2BWFN Black 36 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler Review – A beast of a product, recommended only for serious wine collectors. A great product, a bit high priced.
3. Avanti 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Counter Top Wine Cooler – Model EWC1201 Review – Great product at a very low price, Single Zone cooler, innovative design, allows easy storage for used bottles as well!
2. Koldfront 24 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler Review – Dual zone wine cooler, competitive pricing, great consumer reviews, all around a great product!
1. Kalamera 15” Wine Refrigerator 30 Bottle Built-in Single Zone Review – Compact Single Zone Cooler with great reviews from customers, great product design, large sized modern wine cooler.